Why Do We Use BAMBOO?
BAMBOO is a truly amazing resource and a sustainable POWERHOUSE.
BAMBOO is one of the fastest growing plants in the world and requires no replanting after harvesting. Re-harvesting can occur within three years or less. Stands of BAMBOO provide 35% more oxygen and take in five times the volume of carbon dioxide (greenhouse gases) than the same size stand of timber.
- Absorb significantly more moisture than cotton
- Provide excellent UV protection
- Soft on the skin and to the touch
- Highly breathable
Compared to cotton:
- Cotton Retains moisture
- Cotton gets heavier as it holds sweat
- Cotton is likely to shrink & wrinkle