BAMBOO is a Truly Amazing Natural Resource
Benefits of BAMBOO
- Antimicrobial: stays odor free and smelling fresh
- Highly breathable
- Highly eco-friendly fabric
- Absorbs significantly more moisture than cotton
- Is soft on the skin and to the touch
- Provides excellent UV protection
BAMBOO is an environmentally sustainable POWERHOUSE. It is one of the world's fastest growing plants & requires no replanting after harvesting.
Stands of Bamboo provide 35% more oxygen and take in 5x the volume of carbon dioxide (greenhouse gases) than the same size stand of timber.
Bamboo requires no pesticides, herbicides or added irrigation. Cotton cultivation, on the other hand, uses 25% of all pesticides applied to US crops, needs more chemicals than any other crop, and requires extensive irrigation.
SAAKA products have three layers that work together to pull sweat away from the skin and allow it evaporate. A highly absorbent core of BAMBOO viscose fabric collects 30% more moisture than cotton terry cloth and has natural anti-odor properties.
THE SAAKA BENEFITS
- Absorbs 30% more sweat than cotton
- Last 5x longer than conventional brands
- Made with MicroBlok antimicrobial finsih
- Effectively combats odor
- Earth-friendly, sustainable product
- Easy care and maintenance